SELLING YOUR PROPERTY WITH CULLEN KILSHAW
Enjoy all that Spring has to Offer
This spring we have 2 time-limited offers,
‘One Fixed Fee to Sell & Buy’ and ‘No Upfront Costs’.
Available at each of our seven estate agency offices across the Borders, our teams of local experts will provide professional advice and services to handle your estate agency and legal work from organising your Home Report through to the point at which you pick up the keys to your new home - 2 services under 1 roof. Put your house on the market this spring with Cullen Kilshaw and take advantage of our spring offers.
No Upfront Costs this Spring
Put your house on the market and pay nothing upfront
Put your house on the market this spring with Cullen Kilshaw and pay nothing until your property is sold.
For no upfront costs, we will -
- Visit your property to carry out a free property valuation and appraisal.
- Arrange and pay for your Home Report on your behalf .
- Organise and pay on your behalf the cost of online and print advertising; with Cullen Kilshaw your property will be advertised locally and nationally - on Rightmove, Onthemarket.com, SPC Scotland’s website and with BSPC.
- Prepare your sales package including digital and printed property particulars, photographs, for sale board, 24/7 access to your online seller’s account.
One Fixed Fee to Sell & Buy this Spring
Guaranteed fixed fee for all your selling and buying costs
We will give you one fixed fee for the estate agency and legal work involved in the sale of your property and for the purchase of your next home.
For the sale of your property, we will give you -
- A fixed fee for the estate agency and legal work involved in the sale of your property, based on your Home Report value. If your house sells for more than the Home Report value your fees will not increase.
- A fixed fee for selling, including the cost of a Home Report, your sales package, advertising and the cost of all legal searches.
and for the purchase of your next property -
- A fixed fee for conveyancing - the legal work for buying your next house.
- A fixed fee for buying, including Land and Buildings Transaction Tax and the cost of registering your title.